The COMP-UP project is aimed at increasing the motivation of low-qualified adult learners to take part in education and improve their literacy, numeracy and digital skills. In practice COMP-UP aims to:
- • Collect and analyse EU and NA projects and tools in the field and identify the competence gaps of AEPs (IO1)
- • Supply competences to 50 AEPs to motivate low-qualified adult learners in improving their skills (IO2)
- • Update digital competences of AEPs through a blended-learning methodology and the use of Webinars
- • Implement Motivation workshops to improve the 3 basic competences of 75 low-qualified adult learners (Digital, Literacy, numeracy) (IO4)
- • Build a Local and EU Network of AEPs using the same methodologies
- • Valorise the COMP-UP concept and training through 11 multiplier events reaching 280 people at EU level (E1-11).
The project foresees the involvement of an EXTERNAL ORGANISATION who will deal with the quality management, to ensure an objective outside perspective. Partners will work together under the guidance of the project coordinator, being the link between the partnership and the external evaluator.
Quality management is strongly linked with other management issues. The results of all evaluation activities will be regularly reflected by the partnership and will have direct consequences on all further project management decisions.
Specifically, the external evaluator will be responsible for preparing the following deliverables of Project Evaluation:
Quality Management Handbook: Containing information on evaluation instruments, procedures, products and outcomes with timetable and definition of quality criteria.
4 Evaluation Monitoring Reports: Elaborated after each project meeting concerning the main aspects of project meetings and phases.
Progress Evaluation Report: A comparative report of the 1st project year concerning project process (meetings and phases), products developed, dissemination activities and impact.
Final evaluation report: A comparative report of the whole project period concerning project process (meetings and phases), products developed, dissemination activities and impact.
Impact and Exploitation Report: Elaborated at the end of the project, based on the dissemination activities carried out by partners, with a section on the applicability of the EU dimension in the project activities.
Report on Local Training Sessions: Elaborated on the basis of questionnaires filled in by participants and trainers.
Report on COMP-UP Short-term joint staff Training Event: Elaborated on the basis of questionnaires filled in by participants and trainers.
Report on Local and National Multiplier Events: Elaborated on the basis of feedbacks received by participants concerning the relevance and quality of the Intellectual Outputs presented.
CO&SO -CONSORZIO PER LA COOPERAZIONE E LA SOLIDARIETA – Italy
JUGEND AM WERK STEIERMARK GMBH – Austria
DANMAR COMPUTERS SP ZOO – Poland
ALMERIA ACOGE – Spain
FUNDATIA CENTRUL EDUCATIONAL SPEKTRUM – Romania
FOLKUNIVERSITETET STIFTELSEN VID LUNDS UNIVERSITET – Sweden
INNOVATION TRAINING CENTRE SL. – SPAIN